- Supervise the overall quality of production against production orders that are done in one shift
- Planning and assigning tasks to QC officers in one group.
- Classify finished products according to predetermined grading.
- Perform product properties analysis.
- Checking semi-finished goods and finished goods.
- Analyze the results of product properties testing
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Chemical Engineering
- Maximum 33 years old
- Hard skills needed: Ms. Office, power point, minitab, statistical process control, etc
- Soft skills needed: leadership, working independently and team, analytical thinking; systematic thinking, adaptable, fast learning, and communicative
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be Willing to work shift